Dr. David H. McIntyre, Director
http://homelandsecurity.tamu.edu | firstname.lastname@example.org | 979-574-8496
Dr. Dave H. McIntyre is the Director of the Integrative Center for Homeland Security at Texas A&M
University. He also teaches homeland security and terrorism at the Bush School for Government
and Public Service at Texas A&M, where he directs the graduate Certificate for Homeland Security
He hosts the weekly radio short "Just a Minute for Homeland Security"
Dr. Mcintyre is a Fellow at the Homeland Security Policy Institute, George
Washington University, Washington, DC (http://www.homeiand.gwu.edu/
hspi.htm), and on the Steering Committee, Homeland Security / Defense Educational Consortium, USNORTHCOM (http://www.hsdec.org/).
A nationally recognized analyst, writer, and teacher specializing in
national and homeland security, Dr. McIntyre is a 30 year Army veteran,
who has been designing and teaching national and homeland security strategy at senior levels of
government for 19 years. His specialty is security analysis and teaching thru experiential learning.
Audiences for his classes, exercises, and analyses include:
- Maxwell School of National Security Studies, Syracuse University
- Homeland Security Education Conference, US Northern Command
- US Special Operations Command Officers Education Program
- LBJ School, University of Texas
- Homeland Security Course, National War College
- Intersessional Conference on Strategy and Intelligence, Naval War College
- Northeast US Army Medical Conference, Hanscom Air Force Base, MA
- Subcommittee on National Strategy and Terrorism, US House of Representatives
- Elliott School of International Relations, George Washington University
Past projects include:
- McGraw-Hili Conference on Homeland Security, Washington, DC.
- EPA Tri-Regional Homeland Security Exercise, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Crisis Decision Institute Exercise, Portland, Oregon.
- Study on Defense Reform, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Washington, DC.
- Summer Study of Homeland Security, 2003 Defense Science Board, Washington, DC.
- Roundtable on Homeland Security, Center for the Study of the Presidency, Washington, DC.