The Great Plains Chapter of the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals (ATAP) is accepting RSVP’s for the December 15th chapter meeting in Lincoln, NE. This meeting will feature a presentation by Bill Bonacker entitled “Trauma-Informed Interviewing Strategies.” Members are also encouraged to use the meeting to present aspects of cases you wish to have other professionals discuss and weigh in on. Board elections will be held at this meeting, see below for additional information.
RSVP link: https://go.unl.edu/atap-december2017-rsvp
Date & Time: Friday, December 15th, 2017 – 10:00 AM CST
Presentation: Trauma-Informed Interviewing Strategies
This meeting will also be accessible through videoconferencing via ZOOM (www.zoom.us). You can join a ZOOM meeting from your PC, MAC, tablet, iOS or Android device. The ZOOM application must be downloaded to your device before you can join a ZOOM conference from a device. If you intend to join remotely, please still RSVP. Thank you!
Please contact the Vanessa Zobeck for the Zoom Link.
- Great Plains ATAP Board Elections:
- The following positions are open for self-nomination: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Sgt. At Arms.
- Send a paragraph (bio) about yourself and a candidate statement explaining why you want to be on the board and what you would like to help the chapter accomplish in the next two years. **send this information to Vanessa Zobeck at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in volunteering in other ways?
- We are looking for a training coordinator, people to present at meetings, a social media coordinator, and others to assist in a variety of ways.
- Send your name and what you are interested in to Vanessa Zobeck at email@example.com – the new board will be charged with filling these positions and engaging all other volunteers.
**Please Note: There will be no chapter meeting in January. Members are encouraged to attend the national winter training in Orlando, if possible. More information on the National Winter Training is available at http://www.atapworldwide.org/ **
If you have any logistical or ZOOM meeting questions regarding this event, please contact Vanessa Zobeck at (402) 472-5772, or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
You can also now follow or visit our new chapter page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GPATAP.